Sunday, August 19, 2007

The name I wanted for this topic was too long

I wanted to call it "Political question you had no clue about but was too embarassed to ask"

The subject line above would not allow anything after "...clue about but wa". That didnt make any sense, did it. So, it would have been the obvious choice for a topic, wouldnt it? After scratching my hair (on my head) for a while, I said "screw it". 1:45am and aloud. That woke my wife up. I said it was not meant at her. She asked why wasnt it meant for her, rather specifically, who else did I want to do it. These are hard questions I had no clue about but am too embarassed to ask. So I let it pass, as always. She slept off after winning the round. I'll have my day, in the next 30yrs

Coming back to the topic after the brief storm blew over. Firstly, there had to be a political thread in this forum. Politics is nonsense embodied, and occassionally involve sex too.

Secondly, the government is in turmoil today. The left has disagreed to something that turbanned whatsisname guy wants to sign and has said so in extreme bongese accent, which has got all TV channels bring out an old graphics showing how much of the parliamentary pie chart each party owns. It seems that there are coalitions of all sorts that they were hanging on to for the last 3 years which we all somehow missed and now it is too late to ask anyone. without being embarrassed.

So let me clear it up for you...

There are these two main coalitions, the UPA and the NDA. The UPA, which runs the govt consists of parties like INC, LF, TMK, RJD (L), INC (I), DMK, DMK (A), BKPL (R) among others. The LF within the UPA coalition is a coalition in itself which consists of parties like CPI (M), CPI (ML), CPI, FB, FB (RP), DYFI, SFSU and CBB. The opposition NDA includes (but not limited to) BJP, AIADMK, TMC, TGP, TGP (N) and few N-E state reps like AGP, AGP (I), MHGK, GGLK etc. In cASE yoU are inTEREsted to KNOW the fULL cOMPOsITIoN oF OUR [i][...damn, whats happening to my keyboard!][/i] COA LIT(I)ON GOV(T) PLE-AS(E)USE THE(F)OLLO-WINGMETHOD


[The author had to break off at that point due to temporary insanity with capitalised alphabets. He is now back with the concluding episode of the intriguing question]

HOW TO MAKE A COALITION GOVERNMENT

Simple, quick and flawless, can be made afresh whenever required

Ingredients
- 26 Alphabets, capitalised, washed and not in any particular order
- Few commas, shelled and blanched overnight
- 1 tsp first bracket opens, freshly ground
- 1 tsp first bracket closed, yesterdays leftovers, soaked in rose water
- few spaces, as per taste


Process

- Put all the alphabets in a waste paper basket. Shake well but do not stir.
- Group them in random bunches varying between 3 and 7 per bunch
- For each bunch, throw in the commas and all brackets. Make sure that the brackets dont cover more than one alphabet per bunch. Also, all bunches do not need brackets.
- Your coalition government is nearly ready. Fry in oven for 3 months till all reds becomes brown, all greens become saffron.
- Garnish with the spaces. Your coalition government is now ready for service.

Hope you liked the episode. Please write back to us with your suggestions and questions. Till next time, dont be embarrassed to ask any political question (There is another thread for everything else)

No comments: